Tuesday, October 04, 2005

my week for bad beats

Well I am having my turn at a streak of 2 and 3 outers on the river. I lost 6 big pots because of river cards yesterday alone. Twice I had people check the nuts to me on the river but luckily for them I had a strong hand. I have played so long now that I hardly blink at bad beats anymore but I do start to get frustrated at an extended string of them and thats exactly what I am going through right now. Just need to try and not lose too much money while it happens.

Last week I ended up making $2k and it would have been way higher but I ran into many bad situations. Twice I had AK vs AA with a King high flop, DOH!

Yesterday I lost about $250 when my second session when into bad beat cetral and I couldnt work my way out.

Tonight I am going out so I cant try and win any back, will have to wait till Weds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home