Friday, September 30, 2005

$2k!

Played again last night for 2-1/2 hours and won another $600. God damn this has been a good start to the week --> $650, $400, $550 & $600. My previous week high was $1850, admittedly at 1/2, so I knew it would be eclipsed sooner rather than later but its still nice to do it so soon. I never got to $2k in a week at 1/2 so my big aim is to try and get to $4k in one week at 2/4. I would love to do it this week but I just dont think I have the time. Sat. I have a lot of chores to complete and Sun. I have my housewarming and will be tied up all day. So instead I'll set a more realistic goal of making it to $3k and quietly hope for $4k, hehe.

Once again I am having trouble remembering any highlights...I won a lot of medium pots...I won a nice pot w/AA...

I limped UTG w/44 and I think the CO raised it to$16 and the SB called as did I. Flop came 479 (2 spades - always seems to be spades!) and SB checked as did I and CO bet $27, SB called and I decided I was either going to take the pot there or charge them a lot so I raised it up to $100. Both folded. Yes I could've raised less but I was quitting anyway and I didnt want to get outdrawn so decided to just take it down. Bad decision? Probably, but I am cool with it.

Cant remember anything else...guess I better start taking notes... Lets hit the $3k+ mark for the week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home