Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A big change in potential profit

So moving up to 2/4 doubles the chances of both profit and loss and yet when I am winning double the amount as 1/2 it just seems like a LOT of cash. Played for about 3 hours last night and won $675. That amount represents a good night and yet I was thinking "thats $675!!...for 3 hrs work!!". All I can say is its a lot of money and I am very lucky to be successful at this game and I hope it continues for a long time to come.

Had 44 OTB everyone folded to me so I raised to $12 and the SB called. Flop came Ax4 all diamonds. Sb checked and I bet $15. Turn was a non-diamond J and SB checked and I bet $35, Sb raised me $35 (he had $50 left) and I called. Turn was an x and SB lead out with a $4 bet which basically told me he didnt have the flush so I made it $50 and he called w/AsJd.

UTG limped, UTG+1 raised to $12, MP called and I reraised to $50 w/JJ, UTG pushed for $200 more, UTG+1 & MP folded as did I. Good or bad fold? I have seen AA/KK limped UTG so many times I decided to not donate $200 to it. Admittedly it isnt always AA/KK but until I know the opponents style I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

The majority of the time my missed continuation bets were folded to - this is always a big help in making the night profitable.

Tonight I am going to a friends, so depending when I get home I may have time for one session before sleepy time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home