Thursday, September 29, 2005

Another day another dollar

I am trying to remeber what went down last night but cant seem to recall any spotlights...

Well anyway I played for about 2-1/2hrs and won $550. Puts my total for the 3 days this week at $1600 - pretty damn cool.

Aaahhh...I just remembered my last winning hand.

I am UTG+1 and limp w/33, about 4 of us see the flop.

Flop is AK3 (2 spades)

UTG leads out with $9, I raise $9, he reraises $9, I rereraise $9 (why only $9? Its a way a weak player trys to keep the strength in the hand and I was trying to represent being that player), UTG called.

Turn was an 8d, UTG bet $11 and I raised to $60, UTG called.

River was a 9h, UTG paused and went all-in for $175, I cringed and hoped he hadnt done the ole limp UTG w/AA/KK trick and called. UTG had AK for top two pair -- SWEET!

Another hand I limper UTG w/AJh, about 4 of us see a flop.

Flop Q9T (2 clubs)

I lead out w/$12 and get 2 callers, MP and CO.

Turn was a xh, goving me flush and open ended straight draw (LOTS of outs). So I lead out again $25 into a $50 pot, only MP called. If both had called my pot odds would've been perfect.

River was a Q non heart and I check folded. Did I control the amount bet by leading out or would it have been cheaper to check call?

Just cant recall any other hands...

Tonight is the season 5 premier of Smallville, yes I am a fan, and this season looks to be a doozy...cant wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home