Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Spreading the word

I have been religiously spreading the word of how lucrative poker can be to draw others into the fold. Perhaps they too can enjoy the success I am.

Played last night for about 2 hours and booked a $380 profit. Considering the cards fell squarely against me early putting me as low as $250 down I am veyr happy with the end result.

LP raised to $8, CO called as did I in the BB w/TT. Flop came JTx (2 spades). I checked and LP bet $8 CO folded and I decided the board was too draw heavy to play this too slow so raised it to $30, LP raised me back and I pushed, LP called. LP had JJ. Luckily LP was a SS and I only lost about $100...whew!

UTG bet $16 and I called w/8s8d from MP. Flop came 456 (2 spades), UTG bet $32 and I decided to test him and raised him another $32. UTG thought for a while then pushed $300+ and I folded. UTG asked me "TT/JJ?" And I replied "AKs?" UTG said "AQs, good read". Do you think my fold is good if that is the hand I put him on? In the long run I would make a small profit calling but I decided to let him have it - I prefer getting my stack in the middle when I have a huge hand or I am the aggressor. Right or wrong that is me (at least for now).

Anyway, $1k in 2 days, dont mind if I do. I will aim for a $2k+ week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home