Thursday, September 15, 2005

Trips go down

As the titles suggests I got the money making hands but they ended up losing and losing big.

First one I raised a limper to $10 w/AA and he was sole caller. Flop came AQJ, he checked and I bet $15, called. Turn was an 8, he checked and I bet $40, he pushed, I called. River a T, he had 9Th for the winner.

Second one I had 88 in a 4 way limped pot. Flop comes 8QA (2 spades). One of the blinds (donkey) overbet $20 and I raised it to $40 and he to $60, I called so he could lead out on the turn and I could jam. Turn was an A and I just knew I was now toast but even though I felt it he was such the donkey I couldnt drop it. He bet $50, I called, river wasnt an 8 he put me in. he had AQ. Look at his play from the beginning, he limped w/ a strong hand then hit huge and didnt go for a check raise but instead doubled the pot to win a massive $10...well played genius.

I also had some bizzaro hands played against me. I had AA in the BB and raised one UTG limper to $10. Flop was all low, I bet $15, he called. Turn was low again and he had $70 left...I was going all the way with this hand but I wanted him to make a play for it, so I checked and he bet $35 and I pushed, he called. He had 25o which had two paired on the turn. River paired a board jack so I ended up with a better 2 pair. Jesus!

Another hand I had AQs and raised a couple of limpers to $12, one called. Flop was low and missed me and after he checked I bet $15, he called. Turn was low, he checked as did I. RIver missed me again and he bet out pot $50, easy fold for me. He showed 35o for a made straight on the turn. Wow!

So I lost $310 -- fuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home