Tuesday, October 04, 2005

More of the same

Bad beat central is still here. I had two major hands with action in the whole session.

Hand 1

I have 8s8h and get trips on the flop. Opponent has AsJd. Flop is 8J4 (2 spades). Turn is 3rd spade, but I riase his bet anyway. River is 4th spade. I call his 1/4 pot bet. $200 lost

Hand 2

I have QJd and limp, Villain min. raises to $8, 4 see the flop. Flop AKT (2 spades). Checked to villain who bets $4, 1 caller, I raise to $20, Villain raises me $16, I raise back $30 he reraises me so I just push. Villain calls w/AA. Turn is a K. $400 loss.

Prior to these major hands I was missing the flop or getting outdrawn, nothing much happening but managing to stay above water.

Total loss for the night $507

I know these bad beats will eventually be eclipsed by strong hands holding up, I just hope it doesnt burn too much from my BR before that happens. It was already becoming majorly frustrating yesterday, let alone adding in tonights fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that at least someone reads your blog now. Just finished reading from March until now...

9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home