Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Up and down

I dont have accurate numbers in front of me for my BR but I know close enough. At my height last week I ended up winning back my intial $1k loss and up $200. That was Sunday morning but then the shit hit the fan. In the first 3 losing hands I played them all right but won none. First hand I had QQ and called an $8 PF bet with one caller. Flop was J high with 2 hearts. Initial raiser bet $15, it was called and I needed to see where I stood so I raised it to $45. The raiser called and the caller raised it to $75. Stunk of a set so I begrudgingly folded. Raiser called the bet. Memory fails me but they both ended up all-in and the PF raiser won with a flush, he had AKh and the other guy had trip Jacks. Next loss I limped in LP w/99 and five of us saw the flop of A29. EP player bet $4 into $10 pot and I called. Turn was junk and he bet I believe $14 and I doubled it and he raised it to $50 which I called. The river was also junk and he pushed in and there was no hand I was scared of so I called. The limping bastard had AA for the higher set! To me it is stupid to limp with AA but I can understand why he did it from EP. But worse for him is when an Ace flops, as obviously no one is likely to have an ace so that would be the end of the hand....UNLESS someone hit payday, such as me. FECK IT! Not sure of my next loss but I can tell you I lost twice more with all-ins: my QQ vs AA and my QQ vs KK. I know there is more, I just cant recall it all. Anyway I ended last week down about $350. Monday started off no better and I lost another $200 to drop to $10,800 before the worm turned a wee bit. While chatting to a lady who IM'd me for 3 hrs I won $400 and though I played a few hrs more through the night I didnt move from that number. So for this new week I am up $200 and resting at $11,200.

I would like this week to be a $1k+ week, as I have done nothing with my bankroll for 3 weeks and I want to start making some $$$$ again. BRING IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home