Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Freerolling

Managed to scrounge together a $300 profit last night. First session I won $100 and after 90 mins was hungering for some food so went to Jack in the Crack. Came back and played a quick 30min session as I doubled up in one hand and decided I would keep my profit and quit there. It went as follows...

I was a blind and had AhKh, an EP raised to $8 and I was the only caller.
Flop was A48
I checked expecting a continuation bet but he also checked.
Turn was 5h (2 hearts on board). I figured he had a PP and would bet the turn if I checked, so I checked. He bet $8. Wasnt much, but whatever, I'll take it down now so I raised to $30. He paused and reraised to $60. Now I thought he was either testing me with my raise or he had AK. I paused and decided to go all-in. If he had a PP he would fold and if he has AK he may call and I would be freerolling for the flush. He called with AKo and I hit the river heart to take it all...BOO-YAH!

That puts me up $1k for 2 days work, made up of about 5 hours total gameplay...bahaha. $200/hr! If only it was that easy all the time. Hey, let me enjoy it while I can ;-)

First time at the gym tonight, eat some dinner and enough time for 1 session. I am going to try two tabling 2/4 again. Maybe THIS time it will work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home