Thursday, June 23, 2005

Back at 2/4

Had another shot at 2/4 and didnt lose for a change. In summation, I won $300 for the night in about 2hrs. The $300 was made up of a lot of little pots. Basically the cards fell nicely for me last night and I got very little playback. For example I got AKs twice and AKo twice and none of them hit the flop but I won them all with my continuation bet on the flop. On bad nights you could lose all of those and easily be down $150! I only went to showdown twice and those were for very small pots. My biggest win of the night I had AA in EP and raised to $16 with 2 callers. The flop came K high with 2 clubs. I bet out $30 I believe and only the guy in the blinds called. Turn was a nothing card and he lead out a $40 bet into a pot that had $114 already in it. He only had $115 left so I simply put him all-in and he folded. Pretty much I simply bet $16 with a top tier hand and made a continuation bet on the flop whether I hit or not and won it right there. Was a good night where the other players werent hitting so I got to take it down. Nice way to make an easy $300. It isnt normally that easy!

These last 3 days are a record for me. I have won $1300 in 3 weekdays...by far my best start ever. They have also allowed me to quickly win back my losses from last week and put me back in a positive and confident frame of mind. If I can just get it going at this 2/4 level I will be up, up and away with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Keep up the good work! :-)

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home