Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bunch of junk

Last night was the longest streak of junk hands I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. I saw 300 hands, saw the flop with 10% of them (which is equal to seeing the flop only with the BB!!) and won 3% of the hands (in other words won 1 hand in 100!!). While this was incredibly frustrating it was amazing to watch the endless stream of crap. KJs was a monster hand to me. I lost about $200 on missed hands and $200 in blinds and besides getting up from the table there was nothing I could do.

After last night I have decided to say goodbye to 2/4 NL for a while. My BR is back down to $10,300 and hasnt moved anywhere for weeks. I want to make some profit so I am going to grind it out at 1/2 until I reach $12k. That will probably take 3 weeks, but could be anywhere from 2-5 weeks. It doesnt matter. Now that I am in the process of buying a home I need to be playing a game where I am making a consistent profit. Once I reach $12k I will take another stab at 2/4 but I am just sick of it right now. I know there is a lot of money to be made there but I want to get back into the winning frame of mind, so its "goodbye for now".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home