Monday, June 13, 2005

BR week 22

To the numbers...I managed to turn my losses from Tuesday around and ended the week $200 up. I think this puts my BR to $10,635. Considering I lost $1k on Tuesday night I am very happy with this outcome. $1/2 has been so very profitable for the last month, I have made over $1k every week at it. The past weekend was such a grind and I had some real horrendous beats against me. I had some people play in pots against me where they should never even have dreamed of being in the pot and yet they get their 3 outer on the river. It was amazingly frustrating. The thing is you work so hard to get ahead and then one loser sucks out on the river and takes it all and then some and then said loser gives it all away to someone who is solid, BAH!

I played a ton of poker this week, probably 25hrs, basically because my weekend was empty. So I should have earned a nice amount of rakeback.

I saw Star Wars Episode 3 on Sat. and it was okay. I think it will be a lot better the second time I watch it.

I will be attempting 2/4 again tonight and will make damn sure I dont make the ridiculous mistakes I did last time. God, I honestly played like a retard the last time. I will simply play tight and aggressive when I get a hand and see what happens.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home