Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I am embarrassed

Played my 2nd night of 2/4 NL and quite simply I played like a chump - the fish of the table. I tried to be trickier than everyone else and pretty much got caught with my hand in the cookie jar everytime. I also ran into monsters when I hit a good hand. I also got outplayed and outdrawn most of the night. And to top it off when I got a monster I got zero action. And to how much I lost last night...are you ready?...$1k! I havent lost that much in a week before but I surely did in a few hrs last night. I capped it off by losing $400 on my last hand. I had AKs and raised 4xbb PF with 2 callers. Flop was A23 (2 diamonds). I bet $35 and one guy raised me $35. In hindsight I should've either reraised here or folded. At the time I called because I knew on the next bet the guy would bet big and I would push. Turn was a Q and he bet pot $191 and I pushed. Once again in hindsight most hands I will be behing to at this point. If he has an Ace he probably just got two pair or we are even. Most likely he has trips. Anyway he had 45 of diamonds. Flop gave him nut straight and an open ended straight flush draw. I was as dead as a doornail and it capped off my spectacular poor play for the night.

I am going to drop back to $1/2 until I have $10k again and will give it another shot.

Sheesh I was such a fish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home