Thursday, May 19, 2005

Card dead

Last night was an uneventful 2 hrs of play. I won one big pot with the marginal hand AJs which I raised to $6 and was reraised to $10. I called and the flop was AJx all hearts. I didnt check his hand history but I imagine he had AK as he called my river bet of $35. That profit was blinded away and lost on missed flops and missed draws and a couple of suckout losses. The only other exciting hand was one of those suckouts where I raised w/AQs with 2 callers. We all checked the flop of KJx, turn was a T of diamonds putting 2 diamonds on the board. BB led out with a pot sized bet of $18 and I raised to $44 which he called (in hindsight this bet is too small. I believe I should've raised to $58-$68). River was K of diamonds. He checked as did I. He won with his 87 diamonds for the flush. So I quit at 8pm to watch the season finale of Smallville $35 down. Was a very boring card night with practically no action for the time played. I hope for some positive action tonight. I need to make $650 in 4 days to hit $1k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home