Monday, May 16, 2005

BR week 18

Made $450 profit for the week which is lower than I was hoping come Sunday putting my BR at $6500. Why? because as what is becoming a trend, Sunday seems to be a killer for me. I lost with the following hands:

AAx1, KKx2, Tripsx3, straightx1 & flush x1 -- all in one day.

Very painful.

New site for people --> gamesgrid.com

download it and play as they have a 1000% (up to $5000) matching bonus on first deposit. You read that right, 1000%! And it isnt hard at all to work the deposit off and they pay whatever you work off each week and you have one year to do it. Not only that if you play 10+ hours per week at a particular ring game they will give you a rakeback equal to 150% of the SB/hr played per/table.

The only downside is not many people play on the site and it can take a while to get a table, but definitely well worth it.

If you (and you should) sign up please use my username as a referral -- "Holdem1"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home