Friday, May 06, 2005

Repeat?!?!?!?!

Bad beats are acceptable, multiple bad beats get frustrating, repeats of last week blow ass!

I raise UTG w/AK a shorty of about $40 reraises me so I push in so I can see all 5 cards
streets go as follow J4J9Q -- my opponent had AQ.

I have AA in SB, mp min. raises with one caller, I reraise to $14 and both call.
Flop is 983
Mp has $60 left and other guy has the same as me. I bet pot $40 and MP pushes in, other guy folds
MP has 88 and holds up.

I have KK couple of limpers I raise to $10
Flop come K46 2 spades
checked to me, I bet $20, 1 guy folds and the other pushes in.
River puts 3rd spade on board but second 6, I should be good.
Nooooooooooooo, the 2nd 6 gives him quad 6's
Thats the second time in two weeks my set over set has lost to river quads.

I quit after I tilt away another $50 and realize I am not in a good frame of mind to play anymore.

I end the night down $210.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home