Monday, May 09, 2005

BR week 17

17 weeks over now and my profit for it was $770 putting my BR to $6050. Yes it was a good week but unfortunately my mood doesnt reflect it as on Sunday I lost a big chunk of it. Water under the bridge now and time to focus on a new week. This week I am going to go back to my very tight game and see if I can get rid of some of this high variance game I have been playing. My wins and losses have been yo-yoing about and I want to reduce those losses even if it means some reduction in wins. I think I can make a higher avg. weekly total by playing tighter.

I might deposit into Party Poker tonight and work off a bonus. You make more money via bonuses than rakeback so its worth it. Otherwise I play on Eurobet for sure (for the rakeback).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home