Monday, May 02, 2005

BR Week 16

Ok 16 weeks over and obviously week sixteen sucked ass due to all my river losses as previously noted. I also didnt play much on the weekend as I helped my friend paint his new condo and then had to work on Sunday and then go help my friend move into his condo. Anyway, lets get to the numbers. Week 16 was a loss of $605 and puts my BR at $5280. Considering all the all-in river losses losing $600 isnt terrible. On Sunday I squeezed in a $30 SNG as I wasnt in the mood for any ring game. I got some good cards and I played very aggressive and basically used what I have learnt from my ring games to pressure people. I built a very healthy stack to $7k with about 5 to go. We get down to 3 and the SS doubles up when he sucks out and then I bust 2nd stack to have a 2 to 1 chip lead. My opponent wasnt very skillful and basically pushed in every other hand. I like someone who plays like this as I will bust him in time. Eventually we got all-in my A9 against his J9, but he flopped 2 Jacks which is his 3rd suckout of the game. So now he had the chip lead 2 to 1. I get it back my JJ against his 88 and then eventually rein him in and win. That made me feel better about the week.

So I sacrificed a goat to the RIVER GODS in the hopes of appeasing them. Lets see how this week shapes up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home