Friday, April 29, 2005

Rivers!

So I lost $300 on Tuesday then another $250 Weds. and another $200 Thurs.

How you ask?

Weds. my KK ran into TT that rivered a straight, amongst other losing hands.

Thurs. I called a raise after limping w/66 and flopped trips. Got a boat on the turn and the raiser who had JJ got his third J on the river and took it all.

SO I am down a whopping $750 mostly due to monster hands getting raped on the river. I will admit I did overplay several times during the week and have been making some very amaterish plays, eg. checking with strong hands. DOnt look to check raise people, just lead out and bet.

There is no way (ok there is a small chance) that I will post a profit this week. I am hoping to get close to breaking even by Sunday. The good thing is I have been very calm about these 3 beats. If a 4th one comes I may flip out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home