Friday, January 26, 2007

Poker blows

Since my first week of the yr poker has been on a steady decline. The variance of poker is having a lot of fun with me and has been for a couple of weeks. I can have monsters and my opponents will still hit their 2/3 outer to beat me. I grind and I grind only to have it all taken away from me in one fowl swoop from a crappy ass bad beat...blah blah blah.

On the brighter side if it wasnt for my great first week this first month would be fricken terrible. As it stands it ie merely very mediocre. I made a profit and I guess as long as the bills are paid and I can party life is still fracken good.

On Feb 21st I fly out to NZ and have a flight back scheduled 2 months later. I will be based with my folks and visiting friends around the north island. Should be a blast with lots of golf. I do not look forward to playing poker while living with my parents -- added pressure to perform for sure.

I met this girl last week and I have a date with her tomorrow night. Her and some of our friends are going out to eat and drink, should be a blast. I hope it goes well as it would be nice to have a girl in my life again. She also plays golf so we have a game planned for Sunday, could be interesting if we dont continue to hit it off, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home