Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year

Hope you all had a ripper of a new years eve like I did. I got rotten with a bunch of friends and enjoyed myself immensely and paid for it the entire next day, hehe.

Ended 2006 with about $100k profit having taken the last week off to just chill away from poker.

2007...didnt play Jan 1st as I was recovering, since then I have played one quick session every day and all of them have been winners. I have actually been holding when only a slight favoutrite, eg 3:2, 2:1, 3:1, etc. and even won a coin flip all-in PF my AK vs TT :-) Cant tell you how nice it is to be winning those showdowns. Not really into playing a lot of poker and in the 4 days I have played I have played approx. a total of 2.5 hrs, bahahahaha! And yet I am up $5k, HA! Lets see if Sat. and Sun. hold true to that formula...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home