Sunday, November 26, 2006

Negative Variance

It finally caught up to me today.

Trying to remember...

flopped bottom set and lost to flopped straight
AQs floped top two and lost to a flopped straight
AK vs AQ all-in on turn lost to rivered Q high straight (gut shot) - he cold called 13bb's PF
QQ pot raised a raiser and was called by KTo who flopped a K (didnt lose much to him - same guy as above this time called 10bb's)
with QQ called a raiser who had KK, I flopped top set and got it all-in on the flop and lost to a runnered straight

Also lost a bunch of smaller pots to a ton of river cards.

My tip: dont talk about running good and impending variance - you are just asking to get slammed.

Didnt lose as much as you would think to all that but its my first big loss in a while...ahh well.

Tomorrow is a new week and I hope to continue what I have achieved over the last 3 weeks.
KNOCK WOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home