Thursday, November 09, 2006

Still kicking

I have been enjoying the freedom so much not only havent I been making posts but playing poker about 1/2 as much as normal. All-in all though, I have been winning so I havent felt the need to play a lot more. Last week I cleared a measley $400 but hey, its a profit. This week is much more the profit size I like, then again this week I am playing 5/10 NL. The last 3-4 weeks I have been cruising it at 2/4 but I felt with my lack of time put into my job I had best play at a significant lvl - this week its working out.

I would like to make $13.5k between now and the end of the yr to reach a personal goal I have set for myself. Its not the be all and end all but it sure would be nice to reach. I have seven weeks to do it so basically need to AVERAGE a profit of $2k/week. Good luck me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home