Friday, November 17, 2006

Solid

Poker has been running pretty darn good for me the last 2 weeks. Every time I have had a hiccup, losing as much as $2k in a session, I have come back to either even or slightly ahead to end the session. Last week I cleared $5k and today being friday I am currently up $6.5k. Mmmm, poker is so FINE when I run like this. Who wants to work a regular job huh?! I am only $5.5k away from my personal goal so I am thinking I have a damn good chance of reaching it with one month to spare! If I do great, if not, I'll get there when I get there.

Looks like this week will make a new winning week stretch record of 17. Niiiiiice!

Oh I have a new strategy for the time being. If in ANY session I get $1k ahead I quit right then and there. Doesnt mean I cant come back in an hr or 2 to play again, but for that session I walk away. This pretty much has meant recently the only time I have spent about 2hrs at the tables was when I was trying to come back from early losses.

Having said this once I reach my personal goal I am going to put in one SOLID week where I DO NOT get up from the table no matter how much I am up. I intend to play for 30+ hours in the week most likely 6hrs a day and try to gauge my potential profits if I am truly trying to make a ton. Ya see, I dont try to make a ton - if I win $1500 in a day even if just in an hr I am happy to not play for the rest of the day. Thus I want to see what might happen if I stay and play some long hours. Will be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home