Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tough Grind

A rollercoaster week with big ups and big downs. The week started off with some small wins then Tues. afternoon I lost $4k in one session! I havent lost badly in such a long time I didnt have the discipline to work away sooner. This reminded me to implement the stop-gap policy; if I lose 2 buyins I quit - simple as that. Then in my next two sessions that night I won $4k - so life was good again. Then on Fri. I won $34oo in one session and then on Sat. I lost $4k over two sessions having have to use the stop-gap plan both times. I played once more that night and won $1200. Thus as of Sunday afternoon I am somehow $2k up for the week. After the big swings this week I am very happy with that. I will be playing later today so who knows though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home