Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Maintaining $100k

So once I got back to $100k I decided to keep playing at 5/10... Three more times I went down about 3k and three times I worked it back to $100k. This last time, being the fourth I got it back to $100k today and have said "enough!". I will quit 5/10 for the rest of the yr and just play at 2/4. I wont be able to do myself much damage at that level.

I am doing that because I would hate to jeopardize my personal goal of $100k. Thus it looks like Dec. may be my first ever losing month ever!! Do I care? Not really. I just want to be able to say I had a 6 figure year :-)

Now this last week or so I have actually played good poker but I have run into sooo many bad beats and setup situations its been painful. The most standout hand is KK. I have lost so many times with that hand in the last 8 days its sickening. I could list all the ways but who wants to hear about that? Anyway tons of other crap where if I had held up by the percentages I would actually be doing really well. Ah well, such is variance.

When it comes down to it I am tremendously happy with my year and look forward to next year. If I can repeat this yr then life will be very good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home