Thursday, October 05, 2006

Variance

I just had one of those horrendous days where EVERYTHING is designed to bust you. If you have the nuts at the moment it will only be till the next card. if you have a very strong hand it will be the 2nd strongest. If you have AA all-in PF you will lose. Etc. etc. etc.

Speaking of the AA hand I was at this point down somewhere around 4 buyins when I was lucky enough to get some one all-in PF my AA vs their QQ. And you just know based on all the hands you have lost in usual fashion through the day that you just HAVE to lose this also. When our cards were flipped I said to myself "the way the day is going there is no way I will win this hand"...LOL. WHATEVER!

So today was terrible and I lost in the end 4 buyins total as I did manage to win some hands at the end of the day. Thus I am now down for the week, my first week as a "pro".

Meh, I knew a day like this was coming. Doesnt bother me too much I just hope the variance has had its way and I can get back to normal.

Let you know at the end of the week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home