Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Big Loss

I dont fault my play last night but I lost $2.4k, here are the hands...

I raise KK in CO, button calls and BB repots. I figure I am ahead and dont want to scare him off
so just call and button folds. Flop is QQ8 and he checks (makes me think AK) so I weak bet it $100, he calls. Then he leads out $250 on an 8 turn. I decide to stick with the thought I am ahead and min raise him and he pushes. He ends having AQo, one of the worst possible repop hands. I most definitely didnt didnt put him on that...ugh.

Next big one 4 handed UTG raises to $35, I repop w/QQ he calls. Flop is a very juicy AKQ, he checks I bet $150 and he raises to $450 and I push vs his KK...ugh again.

I dont think I misplayed either hand, it was just one of those things. On the KK hand I was looking for his stack or a nice raise of his cont. bet on flop, unfortunately it didnt work out like that...whatever. Lets see if I can make it back over the rest of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home