Thursday, September 28, 2006

Comeback

SWEET! Made all the money I lost back from yesterday...very pleased with myself and the cards.

The 2 major hands in question.

CO raises and I repot OTB w/QQ, blinds fold and the CO rerepots and I decide to pushin. I did this because people had been repotting me all night and I was folding. I felt this time he knew this and was using it against me and I felt it was time to take a stand. He ended up thinking for a LONG time which made me think he had AK. In the end he called with 55!!!! I held up :-)

My very last hand of the night I get AA UTG and raise to $40 and CO calls. Flop comes AJ4 w/2 hearts. I pause trying to suggest weakness and bet a somewhat weak amount of $65 into a $90ish pot. CO raises me to $175 and I decide to rereraise him to $400, he calls. Turn is a non heart low card and I push in my $650ish and he calls w/JJ. Nice to be on the upper end of set over set - which held.

Fantastic feeling to win back all your big losses from the previous night the very next night. Brings back all my confidence and makes me look forward to playing for the rest of the week. Unfortunately I wont be able to play too much but thats ok.

Knock wood, I want to hit 10 winning weeks in a row!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home