Thursday, September 21, 2006

8 in a row

Last week was my 8th winning week in a row. On another streak here and would like to see it hit 2 digits. Poker continues to go well and my game is pretty solid right now. Last week I won $2800 so no complaints from me. On Sunday through Tuesday Traci and I went on vacation to Catalina Island which is off the Los Angeles Coast. Not a lot to do there but relax and do the island and water tours - so thats what we did. I took my laptop with me as I figured there would be down times and I am glad I did. On Sunday night I played for 30 mins and won $350 and I Monday night I played for 5 mins and won $500 (I quit straight away). That was enough to cover the costs of our vacation, hehehe. Aaaahhh, poker is good when it comes through for ya.

I have tightened up my game in the last 10 days and am basically playing only solid dtarting hands in regard to 6 handed play. I am only opening up my requirements in the CO and on the button, otherwise I am very straight forward. I am doing this so I can get off to a solid start at 5/10 NL. SO far its working and I have been playing in little spurts to take a small profit here and there. I am 2 tabling it and will continue to do so hopefully forever. I am up 4 buyins so would need to have one of those horrendous bad runs to lose it all. As I have said before, if I can be remotely successful at 5/10 then my future is secure so this is very important to me.

Knock wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home