Tuesday, September 12, 2006

HU

So I did end up having a great last week. Played HU all of last week and it really paid off. I played and ran well. It certainly encourages me to play HU more. One thing I did which I am positive helped me win was game selection. I avoided anyone who I considered a challenge...yup that simple. I waited for either a player I didnt know or a fish/weak player/shortstack. These weak players were a lot easier to take money from. And most of the shortstack players were also easy money. If they happened to double and didnt run I would eventually get it back. Considering I played 1/2 and 2/4 HU I made a lot of cash.

This week has started off interesting. Have played two days and both starts I was down $1k. Both days I started playing like a moron with some bad luck thrown in. But largely I played moronic. Both days once I got $1k down I mentally pulled my finger out and worked it back to even -- very proud of myself for that. It seems you always feel happier when you managed to get back to even from some big losses. Its very encouraging.

So hopefully I can stick to my "A" game for the rest of the week and made some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home