Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Donk week

I continued my Donkness last night and lost a sizeable amount. To also be fair the cards werent hitting me and every play I made ran into trouble. Of course if I hadnt tried to make those plays I wouldnt have gotten in trouble... Meh, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

I was also in a fowl mood yesterday, not good reason why, just was. Still feel a little grumpy actually...time to pull finger and put a smile on my face.

Hey Mikey, you reading this? Drop me a note, tell me whats up in NZ.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man. Mike here. Not sure if your getting my e-mails or not so I thought I would post here. Still reading your blog man. Great to hear everything is still going well.

Laters

Mike

5:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home