Thursday, August 31, 2006

Vacation over

Just finished one weeks vacation and I am back to work --> yuck. Absolutely loved my time off and cant wait for it to be my regular schtick. For the month of August I played poker 1/3 less than I have the previous two months (I checked the numbers). Why? Seems obvious to me, its because I have a live in g/f now. She demands (not literally) a % of my time and it has to come from somewhere.

I have also agreed with her that once this poker thing becomes my one job I should get up in the morning and play my poker throughout the day and be ready to quit when she gets home. Seems reasonable to me and will allow me a routine that will match with hers. She really wants me going to bed at the same time she does and I can appreciate that.

August was a decent month and if I could repeat it every month life would not be bad.

Poker wont get much attention for the rest of the week but thats ok as I am up a little already and dont mind if it doesnt go up much more just as long as it doesnt go down :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home