Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Slow week

Had a nice profit last week but nothing this week. Been an up and down ride where I have lost big at the short handed tables and used HU play to get it back. Unofrtunately havent made any headway this week but its still early.

I have taken the next week off of work so I have a ton of time to go hard at the tables.

Here is a way to get money HU though not this time for me. I am playing aggressively against this guy and he is getting frustrated.

I raise KJ OTB and he pots me back.

flop is xxK and he bets pot which I just call. Turn is J making 3 hearts out. He checks and I bet pot which is $108 which is also what he has left and he calls w/Ah8x, no pair. He spikes a heart on the river to take it down. Sux but I want him to do that every time :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home