Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Better

I managed to win $2k last week so I was pretty happy. I didnt even play over the weekend as I bought a comp. game and decided just to play that instead as well as the usual g/f and friend stuff.

Yesterday nothing went well for me and I lost a decent amount. Just couldnt get it going and couldnt fold my set to a flopped flush board. He had called my raise w/K3s. I shouldnt have called his river bet...

me w/77 raised to $15, Kc3c called. Flop 289 all clubs and I bet 20 and he raised to $40. I had the 7c so I decided to call (mistake #1). Turn was a 7, I checked he bet $50...not a big bet perhaps I am good...I call. River a nothing card, I check and he comes out firing $200 into approx $215 pot...ding ding ding! I didnt listen to the warning bell and called. UGH!

I lost a ton of small to medium pots on top of that and just NEVER got anything going. There's always tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home