Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Weekend screw-over

Had a great week last week then the weekend sucked it all away. Evry fucking time I got it in with the best hand someone hit the card they needed. And when I got it in with the worst hand I lost. Lost two big pots my QQ vs KK and JJ vs QQ and lost my AA vs JJ to a rivered J. I lost so so many pots to someone hitting either on the turn or river. One of the most frustrating weekends I have had in a long time. It was fucking brutal!!!

Thus last week I ended up breaking even. Thank god for rake as that was the only plus I had. Rake allowed me to walk away with $1255. I'll take it.

Its a fresh week and although I ran QQ into KK again last night I managed to comeback and walk away with a decent profit. Lets see how the rest of the week holds up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home