Monday, July 10, 2006

New Record Week!!!

WOO! Smashed my old record...in fact I doubled my old record! Played 5/10 with some 2/4 NL mixed in for the week and pretty much had most things go my way in both arenas. It wasnt untill the weekend that 5/10 really gave me trouble. There were 2 times on the weekend that I lost $2k but both times I managed to win it back. I was very stubborn and didnt want to leave the tables a loser so I stayed for extra long sessions (at least for me) until I had recouped it.

An amazing amount of money and something I dont expect to repeat anytime soon. It was just one of those weeks where for the most part your hand held up and your timing was right. I will be absolutely happy to make a 1/3 of what I did last week anytime.

Realistically I want to average (average being the KEY word) around $2-$3k per week. If that happens I certainly cannot complain. Dude, anytime you can say "I make a 6 figure income" you are doing pretty good. Time will tell how that plan works out but it is certainly what I am aiming for.

On Sunday after a couple of river losses I was around $2k down and pretty mad so I went for the HU 5/10 tables and won it all back there. It reminded me how good HU tables can be; if you run well you will win a lot of money and quickly.

Anyway, its a new week and it will be very hard to compare versus last week but I will aim for that average and see what happens. Right now I am going to mix it up about 50/50 at 2/4 and 5/10 NL SH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home