Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Right now, life is good.

Didnt play a hell of a lot last week but did manage to make $2k so who can complain about that? Also I now have a girlfriend and we saw each other everyday Thursday through Tuesday. We seem to be compatible in many ways so it will be a lot of fun to see how we progress. Believe it or not we have already begun talking about her moving in with me. Will give it a month or two before we make it happen though. My teeth are all finished and look great and I won a bunch of money at poker on Monday and Tuesday in about 5 hrs play. I have nothing to complain about at the moment as eevrything is going my way.

One thing that having a g/f brings is spending! I have been going out a lot and of course covering all the costs and boy does it add up when you do that and eat out everyday. We are going to have to start eating at home. On Monday night we both ordered salads and it cost me $35 just for that!

On a 2/4 table one guy was betting and raising very aggressively and I didnt have any type of loose or maniac notes on him. He was bullying me out of a lot of flops and I was getting sick of it. He was doing well and making money and then he got out of control while I am looking for a hand to showdown him with. We are 4 handed and he bets $37 UTG (gross overbet) and I flat call w/KK in the blind. Flop is KQx (eureka!) and he bets pot and I decide to not slowplay (we both have about $500) and min raise him back hoping he has AK, QQ or a draw and he pushes in...obviously an easy call with the current nuts. Turn is a nothing and river flushes the board which is a possible hand for him. He turns over 78o! and I take down a $1k pot. WOW, THANKS!

This week is shaping up very nicely and I feel a big one coming...BRING IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home