Wednesday, July 12, 2006

First month of rakeback

Got my first full month of rakeback and it came to exactly $1255. This month is looking like it will return about 1/2 that amount as I just havent been playing as much. That is of course not a problem because I have been winning nicely. This week has started nicely though certainly not of last weeks calibre. Nevertheless I am happy. Spent last night at my g/f's so only got to play a little but did bring in a reasonable amount of money. I have been playing a bit of HU this week and I really need to be careful about that. HU is a volatile game and your swings are huge. Fortunately for me this week they have been positive. I find when I take a few beats and lose a buy-in or two I want to play HU. Why? Quite simply because I am mad (tilt?) and HU play is all about aggression. You still need to play smart but a lot of it is flat out aggression.

I have a goal in mind for the end of this month and I would love to reach it. Would be nice to call my parents at the end of July and say this "$xx,xxx" is how much I have won now!

There is a rumour going around work some of us may receive our 60 day notice this Friday. I hope its true and I hope I am one of them.

Traci is trying to get out of her lease so she can move in with me. She wont get to speak to the Manager until Tuesday. I hope they allow it. We expect her to lose her deposit but that would be AOK by us.

Will play some 5/10 tonight. My plan is to tighten it up a wee bit. There is a lot of playback and raising at 5/10 and I want to be able to hang in there. Let you know how that goes tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for a good rakeback program...who do you use if you don't mind me asking?

7:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

12:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home