Wednesday, July 05, 2006

5/10 Heaven

So I put aside $1500 to give myself a shot at 5/10 NL and I have had the dream start to it over the last 3 days. I have only been 1 tabling it and for the first time I felt comfortable enough to 2 table it tonight. I have of course now broken my biggest pot ever won with a new record set of approx $3100 and bugger me if I cant recall what I had!! With my awesome start to 5/10 I have enough room to continue 2 tabling it until it becomes a permanent fixture or I bust out. WOW an absolute dream start! Dude if I can be even remotely successful at 5/10 NL my money problems are over...although they do say the more money you make the more you spend...

Anyway life is good right now and I have a girlfriend I like a lot and who will probably move in with me in a month or two barring some huge relationship blunder. My teeth look great, I am happy and healthy - what bloody more could I ask for?

If the rest of the week is even 1/2 as good as the start of this week I will demolish my current best week...wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home