Friday, June 30, 2006

A Good night

I won some money and I have a new girlfriend...what could be finer?! Traci and I made our thoughts for each other known last night and there will be no looking back from here. I have what I hope is my final dentist appt. today to get the rest of my teeth fixed and I think I will call my parents tonight and give them a 6 month update and tell them about my new girl.

I honestly am not playing my "A" game right now but somehow I am squeaking through with some wins. Playing my "A" game would give me the profits from a month ago, currently my profits are very so-so but good in the scheme of things. I played like a fricken over agg. tool today just because that was the mood I was in and lost $400 in about 10 minutes, lol. Then I pulled finger and somehow won $700 over the next hr. I need to cut out that donk stuff because its just costing me good profit.

I think I am going to set aside $1500 of my winnings and give 5/10 NL a shot next week. It will be a one time try and if I lose it I'll go back to 2/4 and give it another shot some other time down the road. I have a large enough bankroll to stomach the loss and have made enough money over my 6 month target to pay for it. Basically I am taking it away from my yearly earnings and imagining I never made it so I wont put any pressure on myself when I play. Will be fun, berve-wracking and exciting to give it a shot. Who knows, maybe it will work out!

Got a busy weekend lined up so cant imagine much poker will be played. Sidenote: my new girl may be good luck. I have been teaching her poker and 3 have played 3 SNG's and come 2nd, 3rd and 1st, placing everytime...not too shabby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home