Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A set finally pays

I have been getting frustrated lately at my lack of hitting sets. Well I finally hit some last night, 4 to be exact, but the first 3 got zero action which just annoyed the crap out of me. Finally about the time I was looking to quit I called a big raise from LP w/66. I hit the set and just called him on the flop and turn and when he pushed his remaining chips on the river I called that also. He had AA but no set...YAY! Ended the night $250 up. I love starting the week off with a nice win. Apart from that hand the whole session was pretty much floating around even...winning some and losing some. Both times I had KK the same guy called my bet PF and both times he had a weak Ace and an Ace came on the flop. Whatever!

Tonight I will have enough point to clear my $3k bonus...mmmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home