Monday, November 21, 2005

Set vs Set

The week ended up being a loser to the affect of -$900. I had recovered some of my earlier losses then Sunday night rolled around and I lost with a flopped set twice within 5 minutes.
First one I had 66, flop came Q86 and I lost to a person with pocket 8's who btw quaded on the river. I have yet to do that to someone, ie. quad on the river to a higher set. Has happened against me 3 times though when I had the high set...oh the humanity! Next one I had TT and called a PF raise and the flop came xTJ, we got it all in on the turn Q which matched his pocket QQ, DOH! Lost a whole barrage of hands this week which were 2nd best. By that I mean strong hands that were one short, thus second best.

I would really love to have a $1k plus week this week. My confidence is low, I want a boost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home