Thursday, December 01, 2005

Donk for 15 mins.

Boy-o-boy. If the cards arent crappy to me why do I have to make up for it by being an idiot? I played some great poker early and was up about $400. It was beautiful to watch...but then...some of my circuitry got miswired and I started playing like a true donkey. And over two hands I lost that $400, one of them was a 3 shot bluff. UGH...what a dumbass. I have been meaning to put up a note on my wall for sometime now. It would say something like "DONT MIX IT UP!" Whenever...I repeat...whenever I start to mix it up without the goods I get snapped. I dont need to do it. I am putting up that note tonight. I quit after that crap and came back later in the evening to win some more and ended the night $250 up.

So with a mixture of fun this week I am somehow $600 up...cant complain about that. That goal of $1k+ this week is clearly in sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home