Tuesday, September 06, 2005

BR week 33 and Labor Day Weekend

Didnt do very well at poker this past week but did post a profit. I made about $300 playing poker and finally cleared my $1k reload bonus from Bodog. it took me a month to clear it and was weel worth. So both totals put my BR to about $18,700. Monday wasnt a good start to the week though and I lost $65 over the course of a few sessions. Basically the whole 3 day weekend the cards didnt fall favourably for me. One session kind of summed it up how the weekend went for me --> I got AA four times within an hr, 3 times no one called my PF raise and the other one was called by one who hit his set on the flop. BUT I did make $300 and lets not forget that bonus baby!!

So I will stay away from Bodog for a couple of weeks and will clear a bonus on Pokerstars and Party Poker for now. I am thinking when I go back to Bodog I will reload for $12k and spend 2 months getting the points required to clear a $2k bonus!! Must try and get as much bonus money from them before they yank the carpet from out under me. It is seriously just too sweet.

Only need to make about $1400 more dollars before I am going to take the challenge and move up to $2/4 NL. I failed miserably the last time I attempted but I do look forward to tackling it again and with a bigger BR cushion hopefully the increased betting amounts wont faze me.

Had a good weekend - went to the old roomies housewarming, went to a pub to watch a Bulldogs game (they kicked ass), carried on drinking afterwards at a friends, and saw a comedy show featuring Bob Marley (very funny). The girl I just started dating I have decided already is a bust - she is a total downer and my patience could only last so long with her. I'll have to let her know sometime this week, today probably.

I am getting a whole bunch of tickets to different events...hmmm, who am I going to take?

I hope the poker results are back to their usual positive returns this week. BRING IT ON!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home