Friday, September 02, 2005

5 mins. of pain

I called my friend and left a message for him to come and help and had no idea how long he would be so I sat down to play poker. Played for 5 minutes before he called and lost two hands costing me $100. Hand 1 I had 2 pair and lost to flopped trips, hand 2 I had TT and lost to QQ. Thats the way life goes - damn if he had only answered the phone! LOL.

So last night we finally put my bedframe together, put my mirror on my dresser, put together my dining room table and put together my bookcase. I have 6 table chairs I need to put together also and have done one so far. The condo is starting to look like a home now and a nice one at that.

Have a busy weekend ahead of me --> tonight have a housewarming with my old roomie and his fiance. Tomorrow am going to a pub with my roomie and her friends and Alex to watch a Bulldog football game and drink in the afternoon. Sat. night Alex and I will continue to drink with whoever else shows up and Sarah a new girl I have met is coming over to join me. Sunday night Sarah and I are going to a comedy show. In between all this I need to play poker, go to the gym, go shopping and work on my condo. Sarah is staying Sat. and Sun. night so I need to take care of her too.

Now I am hungry...I need some breakfast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home