Monday, August 15, 2005

BR week 31

Ok finally catching up with matching my BR with my weeks played this year. Thus my BR after 31 weeks is $16k which is an avg. of $516/week. Of course I make more than that per week these days because I play at 1/2 whereas I stated at $0.25/0.50 (though I didnt stay there long) and went up to $0.50/1.00. But whatever, the avg. to date is north of $500 per week...pretty bloody good. My goal at 1/2 is to avg. $600 per week which is very attainable and also meets all my financial needs easily ie. mortgage and bills.

So how much did I make last week? $800. I was very happy to make $800 too because by Sat. night I was merely hoping I wouldnt have a losing week. Friday and Sat. werent good to me and I blew my early week profits to be only up $40. Come Sunday I played 4 or 5 quick sessions and managed to make a profit on everyone of them to reach $800 - I'll take that!

Only have 1000 points to go before I clear my $1k reload bonus at Bodog. I should do that over the next 2 weeks. I would say sooner but I wont be playing fri.- sun. as I will be doing last minute packing, moving and unpacking. I cant wait to move in! I should get the keys to my condo tomorrow and hoepfully show some potential roomies it tomorrow night also.

Speaking of the condo I better call the property manager to schedule picking those up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home