Tuesday, August 23, 2005

BR Week 32

I had one more chance to play last week and won about $100 so ended the week down $110. That put my BR at about $16020. I got to play a little bit last night after borrowing my friends monitor as mine was damaged in the trip to my new place and won $200 in an hr. No major hands and the $200 was spread evenly over the 3 tables I was playing on. Because of my broken monitor I decided to buy the montior I had my eye on for several months. Its a Dell 20" LCD flatscreen with a max resolution of 1600x1200. This means I can 4 table and will not have table overlap. Will this mean I will 4 table?...possible... I paid for overnight shipping so hope to get it Weds. Had my DirectTV and internet installed yesterday and had to refuse my couch delivery on Sunday as it wouldnt fit up the stairwell. Rechose a new one yesterday and it will be delivered this Sat. So tonight I will go to the gym as I havent been for a week, go food shopping and play with my TV. Still havent put my bed frame together, hopefully I can convince my friend to help me tomorrow night. Have unpacked most of my stuff but the place still looks empty. I still need to buy/get my couch, a dining room table, bar stools, microwave, tv for my room, patio table and chairs, living room end tables, entertainment stand, home theater system, book shelves, misc. kitchen crap and plants. I have been spending like crazy...thank god for poker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home