Friday, August 12, 2005

A well noted KING amongst DONKEYS

I was down about $150 early mainly because of these two hands.

I have QQ in BB, MP raises to $8, next guy calls and I raise to $40, MP guy raises me to $80 and I know I am beat and dont feel like paying $40 more to try and catch a Q flop. Guy informs me he had AA - no shit!

On another table I am sitting to the right of the DONKEY KING. I have lots of notes on this guy with one basic principle. RAISE HIM BIG WITH A HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the KING of chasers and does not care one iota of pot odds or anything. If he has any kind of straight or flush chance he will call any kind of bet. He also overplays most other hands too.
In a 5 person min. raised pot I see a flop qith QJs. Flop comes QJT rainbow and Donkey bets $2 which I riase to $22, Donkey is sole caller. Turn is a 2 and Donkey bets $2 which I raise to $60, Donkey calls. River is an A and Donkey bets $2 which I call. Donkey has A2o to beat my 2 pair. Said a few choice words and reloaded. He a bit later went on to suckout a straight flush against a PF raisers AA.

Next confrontation I have with him he min. raises from LP and I have QQ so raise him to $20, he is sole caller. Flop is AQ8 and he bets $2 which I raise to $30. Turn is a J and he comes out with a $75 bet. It screams a suckout straight but could just as easily be 2 pair or quite seriously this Donkey just trying to be tricky. Either way I am not folding my trips to this piece of trash so I push-in for $85 more, which he calls. Donkey shows KTo for the straight, DOH! River is an 8! YEAH BABY!! The table rejoices as this guy has been sucking out on everyone.

I ended up quitting with a $250 profit. I have played with that Donkey a couple of times and I am starting to think I should search for him. He plays 90% of his hands and isnt afraid to call with junk. I like him :-)

Does put me to $550 for the week, my aim of course is to be $1k+ by Sunday night.

BRING IT ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home