Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Not much time for poker

Too much going on to play much but I did get in 2 sessions over the last two days. Both times I got screwed early and had to fight my way back. Won $10 and $40 respectively overall.

I got the keys to my condo last night and had two prospective roomies to show it too. But unfairly to them I had pretty much made up my mind to rent it to a girl from Atlanta who is driving here at the end of next week. Her and I got on really well via email and a phone convo and I couldnt see anyone being a better roomie. So she will be moving in with me at the end of August - that was easy!

I have done a wee bit of packing and plan to do a lot more over the next 3 days. Thus I doubt I will get much if any poker in. I wouldnt be surprised if I squeeze some time in though, lol. My current roomie is also moving out the same weekend as me - will be a busy household over the next few days.

Dont expect to hear much from me for the rest of the week as come Sat. I wont have access to the internet until Monday at my new place - L8r!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home